Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:30 AM
The 25th edition of the Partnership Summit will be held in city of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It is joint venture and collaboration between Government and Business association. Partnership summit is organised by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Government of India, State Government of Maharashtra and Confederation of Indian Industry.
What is Partnership Summit?
- Partnership Summit provides groundwork or manifesto for communication and attract Indian and world leaders on economic programme & policy and growth trends in India.
- The platform provided by Partnership Summit encourages and build new partnership, find new investment opportunities through high level communication & exchange and Business to Business meetings.
- It will exhibit India in the current landscape of an emerging New India. The world will have New Global Economic Address at their disposal.
Confederation of Indian Industry
- Name: Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Founded: 1895
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India.
- Type: Non-Government, Not-for-profit, Chamber of Commerce.
- Objective: India’s industrial development process.
- Official Website: https://www.cii.in/
CII India’s premier business trade association or chamber of commerce. CII has around 9000 registered members (private as well as public sectors), including Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Multinational Companies (MNC). CII provides a platform to sustain an environment useful for partnering industry, development of India, Government programme & policy, through advisory and consultative processes.