Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:30 AM
Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP).
- The esteemed institution National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) in collaboration with Municipal Governments of Guiyang and Dalian launched Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP).
- The underlying primary objective aims to bridge the gap between Indian IT companies and Chinese business firms through single AI enabled platform.
- SIDCOP initiative will be managed and governed by a joint venture comprising of one Indian and Chinese firm.
- SIDCOP initiative aims to “Convert the Expertise of Indian IT enterprises in Business Transformation” and “Improve operational efficiency by using IT T&T (Tools and Techniques) in complex Business Environments”.
- SIDCOP extend/provide open marketplace for Chinese firms in order to assist them in improvement in operations and help them adopt and implement industry best practice by providing them the platform to connect Indian enterprises.
National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
- NASSCOM is the apex independent body for the Indian IT-BPM industry, and is not-for-profit organization/association.
- Any firm/company register within Indian jurisdiction and primarily focused on IT-BPM services can avail the membership of NASSCOM.
- NASSCOM aims to confirm the supreme quality of the service and deployment of Intellectual Property Rights has been accurately enforced in the Indian IT and BPM sector.