Friday, January 11, 2019 3:30 AM
World Gold Council (WGC)
Recently the World Gold Council (WGC) has announced a detailed report on gold demand in 2019.
Key Observations or Findings
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to determine the gold demand in the year 2019.
- Performance of Financial Markets.
- Monetary Policies in Emerging and key Economies including India.
- Performance and movement of U.S. dollar.
- History is the witness, since ages in most part of the world, gold is considered as the safe haven to park investment to live through choppy markets and as seen from the past eventually the Gold prices improve and stabilise overtime.
- The emerging economies such as India and China are largest importer and consumers (together they make-up a 70% of the consumer demand) for the precious metals.
About World Gold Council
The World Gold Council (WGC) ins not the authoritative, instead it is market development institution for the lucrative gold industry, traversing two ends, from gold mining to gold investment, the objective is to keep up with the gold industry. The members of the World Gold Council (WGC) association are the global leader in gold mining. World Gold Council (WGC) helps, guides and supports its members to mine gold from various parts of the world. The WEC is also the policy makes that helps these companies to employ best industry practices to mine gold in responsible way and devise dispute free Gold Policies and Standards.
- Headquarter: United Kingdom (UK)
- Offices in United States, Japan, India, Singapore and China.